||Contest Registration Deadline
Click here for information
||Contest, Commack High School, 3pm
||Teacher of the Year nomination deadline
||Scholarship application deadline
||Awards Luncheon, Carlyle at the Palace, Plainview, 12pm
Download an Application
Why join Long Island BTA (LIBTA)? You
can join year round!
Don’t forget to register as a member of LIBTA!
- Professional Development Workshops
- Professional Support and Networking
- State Conferences and Workshops
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities
- Contacts with Publishing, Business and Industry Professionals
- Updates from NY State Education Department
- Opportunities for Professional Peer Interactions
It is imperative that Long Island business teachers continue to unite to strengthen business education, not only on a local level but in New York State. We would encourage you and your entire department to join LIBTA. Your support is paramount to the continued success of our organization. Our goal is to build a stronger voice for the business educators on Long Island and to increase the membership in both Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Please visit our website at www.longislandbta.org for membership and conference information.
Visitors since September 2007